The standard rule with weaponlights is single mode only. This ensures maximum output is always available. But its based on two historical limitations: 1) that the light has only one level that is bright enough for primary uses and that 2) the second mode is only two clicks from start, to easy to activate when you don't mean to. v5 erases both these limitations, giving you more control and flexibility.
Choose to add a second hidden mode and enjoy both overwhelming light from start and extended run time when you need it. Three or four brief presses/clicks from start (two or three presses from mode one) and you've got your second mode. Reset to mode one anytime but turning off for more than 2 seconds. And like everything V5, this can be reconfigured after delivery.
1) chose options below, add this page to cart, and complete checkout
2) wait for secure shipping tube with packaging and postage to arrive
3) remove both brass plugs from one end of shipping tube
4) remove cap from this end and place all 3 parts aside
5) remove the green shipping label (you to TL) and foam from the tube
6) remove and hold extra items you may have ordered (batteries etc)
7) open the slot, do not cut or remove tape from foam tube
8) place your x300u inside the foam and then foam inside the tube
9) include: receipt (or configuration preference) and red postage label
10) replace the end cap and affix the green shipping label on the outside
11) insert both brass plugs through the same holes and spread apart
if holes don't line up, rotate white cap 180 degrees
12) drop the newly sealed/addressed tube into the mail (usps locations)
13) wait for your updated x300u to arrive back in the mail
14) note the 3 tracking numbers for each leg of the trip,
OVEREADY to you, you to TorchLAB, TorchLAB to you.
For multipe lights, add each to your cart and return here for the next
Do not leave unattended while runnin
Do not attempt to unscrew head
Keep cells in matched pairs (A1+A2 used together, B1+B2 used together, etc)
2016 (15c) IMR16340 cells are recommended at all times
Do not use CR123 above 1000L
Do not use normal IMR above 2000L
Only use cells rated above 6 amps for full power
2016 AW IMR 16340 only for 3500L (15c = 8 amps)
For Longevity, recharge soon after draining
All runtimes based on 2016 16340 (15c = 8 amps)
Runtimes are worst case, actual times will be longer
Stretch mode on and recommended for end of runtime taper
Light will get hot if run continously
Continuous output depends on ambient temperature and airflow
This light creates excessive heat.
This light may cause eye damage
This light may burn skin at close range.
This light may cause combustibles to ignite
This light is not a toy, keep away from children
This service performed in and includes parts from