Moddoolar Shorty (TL20) Cell Tube
How do you use a 35mm cell in a 20mm body? This special purpose flashlight body is specifically for use with tailcaps equipped with our ZeroRez Shorty (ZRS). The body is 15mm shorter than needed, and the ZRS puts the 15mm back in. The result are lego configurations so short, you’ll wonder where the body went!
All Moddoolar Shorty Cell Tubes feature:
- Forward compatibility with all Moddoolar heads
- Backward compatibility with all SufireFire P, C, and Z heads (with optional interface)
- Universal tailcap compatibility (with ZRS installed)
- Battery retention lip (keeps cells in place when changing heads)
- Battery bumper (helps protect cells from impact events)
- Rounded edges for durability
- Single piece, solid aluminum
Moddoolar Shorty / TL20 in two setups, besides several other popular setups:
- To order TL20/P60 = this page with P60 + ZRS DB Tailcap + Smoothie Bezel
- To order TL20/Modd = this page + ZRS Triad Tailcap + Moddoolar Head
- TorchLAB Moddoolar Flashlight System
- SureFire® Z41 tail threads
- SureFire® Z44 bezel threads (with optional interface)
- Our optional P60 Interface eliminates gaps with your drop-ins:
By itself, the Moddoolar Cell Tube is ready to use with all Moddoolar heads.
Add an optional P60 Interface and gain:
- Compatibility with Surefire Z44 and similar bezels
- Compatibility with popular P60 sized LED and incan lamps and drop-ins
- Interface adjustability eliminates bezel/body gap common with modern drop-ins
- O-ring position engages threads before reaching the seal, for easy bezel use
Note: aluminum TL20’s are not compatible with extenders. Please order our Brass TL20 for these uses.
This item is made in USA.
|Design & Engineering||Tom|
|QC & Logistics