Z57/Z61 McClicky Switch (modified)
Later model Surefire E1 and E2 lights come standard with Z57or Z61 tailcaps. While momentary + clicky, they can flutter during activation, tricking multi-level heads into changing more than one mode per press. This McClikcy switch has been modified to fit in these tailcaps, replacing the factory clicky switches.
- Unscrew factory retaining ring (or custom tail shroud)
- Remove factory boot (can be removed with ring)
- Remove factory switch
- Install modified McClicky switch
- Install factory boot (other boots may not be water resistant)
- Install retaining ring
- Click pressure may be reduced, shrouds are recommended
- Body/tail spacing will be slighter greater (about 1mm)
- If you have an original Z52 twisty, get the standard switch here and do this
This item is made and modified in the USA.